Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best medicine or herbal remedy for hair loss?

i had long, thick hair and now it has been cut in order for it to be thick again! also let me know where it comes from if a herbal remedy.PLEASE HELP.What is the best medicine or herbal remedy for hair loss?
i used pantene hair fall control shampoo. it has been effective for me.lauat shampoo also is for falling hair. it is a herbal shampoo.What is the best medicine or herbal remedy for hair loss?
I used Provillus from http://provillus.ws and I think it is working pretty well. I hope this helps. I also use natural shampoo with the herbs.

Report Abuse



it smells bad but garlic oil is the best medicine..it also helps them to grow quickly.
There are so many hair products on the market claiming to grow long hair.I would say clean hair and scalp, hot oil treatment,split end clipped and a healthy diet and take Vitamin D and a mayonnaise conditioner or carrot oil.These work for me.
here, this may help

No comments:

Post a Comment