Monday, January 30, 2012

What is considered hair loss and what can you do about it? Also have a skin problem?

I am 21 and have been loosing alot of hair lately and my hair is starting to be very thin and hard to comb I never hd this problem until after my son was born and its just getting worse. Can anyone help?? Also I have had this horrible like rash but its kind of like acne in my hair line and on my arm and just a little every now and again on my chest and back. Would this have anything to do with the hiar loss?? Any ideas what the sores might be??What is considered hair loss and what can you do about it? Also have a skin problem?
Well friend, you are currently faced with your own mortality. I can open by saying, don't panic. I began losing my hair about the age of 20, it's not all gone, but it has definetly receeded noticably. The little red pimples, I get those too. Best bet is to leave them alone, don't touch em. That makes them painful when you fiddle with them. You will find now that you have a child, your hair will fall out faster and turn grey. You are going to be fine. Sunshine helpe alot with the zits and rash, even if you have to go to the fake and bake tanning place, get some sunlight on your skin.What is considered hair loss and what can you do about it? Also have a skin problem?
If you are the one who had the baby (I'm sorry but Angel is name both men and women have, so I'm not clear on your gender) , it sounds to me like your hormones are messed up. You need to see a Doctor. You could be allergic to something, like a new soap or laundry detergent, and stress can play a role in it as well. Sometimes when you have a baby the chemical changes in your body can really screw things up. All of a sudden there's this huge shift and your chemicals are trying to adjust to pre-pregnancy state. Your Doctor can probably write a prescription to stabilize you. Until then, try some Aveno bath and hypo-allergenic shampoo and soap. Use Dreft or Ivory Snow to wash your laundry. If you are the Daddy, then I'd again say that you may have developed an allergy and the stress will do it too. Try the Aveno, Calamine lotion and possibly some Benedryl might help. Tell you wife about the Dreft and Aveno bath and you might also try taking some Valerian Root. It is over the counter in most health food stores and where vitamins are sold. It is the same thing as Valium but it is all natural. Valium is a derivative of Valerian Root. Also, the weight loss product Relacore is very good at keeping you calm without too much drowsiness. It is a stress handler more than a fat/weight pill and it controls the cortisol in your system which is a stress hormone. It takes a bit to get into your system but I feel great when I take it. Just make sure you're not allergic to any of it's ingrediants, same thing with Valerian Root. Good luck.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment