Monday, January 30, 2012

How to get testing for future hair loss ?

Hi, I am a 20 year old female. My dad is 65, and is going bald. I seem to be losing a lot of hair recently .....Not a few hundred stand of hairs, but about 50 everyday. Even though this seems to be an average amount of hair loss that young people can have daily, but I am still concerned. Does anybody know of a way I can get tested to see if I will go bald in the future? ( I live in central California)How to get testing for future hair loss ?
Looks like you need an expert advice because we don't know really if it is normal or not. Most of the time men are having that problem but for a female you need an expert advice. Visit this organization and ask them or read their articles about hair loss and types of hair --%26gt; http://losshair.org

No comments:

Post a Comment