Monday, January 30, 2012

My husband is having hair loss anxiety, How can I make him feel better?

My husband is a very handsome man, with thick hair. He's starting to experience hair loss in the shower and when he combs his hair, and is getting serious anxiety about it. I know it's hard for him, and I have told him that I will still find him attractive even if he does lose his hair one day. I'm wondering what I can do to show my support and hopefully make him feel a little better about it.My husband is having hair loss anxiety, How can I make him feel better?
Maam. Tell him the usual reason for hair loss is high levels of testosterone. So if you lose your hair you.......... Get my drift.My husband is having hair loss anxiety, How can I make him feel better?
Wow, now that's a good wife! I'm lucky to have one very similar who is very supportive when it comes to things like that. My uncle went completely bald by the time he was 22, my grandfather...samething. So, to genetics came to me but waited til I was about 30. My wife felt the same as you and wanted to so support me. So she started researching products and I tried everything out there. Even all the expensive CRAP. Nothing really worked for me until I found this stuff my brother was taking. You can give it a shot and see if works for your hubby. Good luck!
watch smallville and notice lex luthor (hes hot in my opinion) and tell him bald is beautiful. my husband is also going through some hair loss and he is also very handsome. we have both agreed, when the time comes, baldness all the way! lex is his favorite villain.

your husband might not be losing his hair. humans shed hair like animals do.
seriously somethings wrong . if he is finding hair in his shower and comb. and his hands. when just running his finger in it.

is he on kemo.

men either. go bald or gray. and its not that great. but hey we are alive. woman. sometimes lose there perkey boobies.

most guys now days just shave it and go bald. wear a cap.
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm/a>
I stopped my hair loss and re-grew it all following some of these easy tips. They really do work



http://www.freehairlosssolutions.blogspo/a>
put oil on his hair!

it really works! i know!

oil will make his hair thicker again. its soooooooooooo good affect!

believe me and just tryyyyyyyyy!
Buy him rograin.

tell him is a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment