Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best solution to hair loss?

My 20 year old son is losing his hair fast and it's really bothering him. What can he do?What is the best solution to hair loss?
He should ask his doctor to prescribe finesteride 5 mg. It has a tendency to slow hair loss. It worked for me and I am taking it for a different problem. There are various other proprietary medications that will help stop hair loss. Ask you local pharmacist.What is the best solution to hair loss?
Might have some underlying disease, like thyroid trouble, needs a good checkup with blood work done to rule out. Otherwise use a lot of conditioner in the after wash.
I shaved my head.
shave his head
Have him checked for a thyroid condition.
Wear a Barret, it makes you appear cultured, just any old hat makes you look self-conscious.
shave it off. so many young guys do this, the look is appealing and the girls like it. Once it is short it is a lot harder to notice it receding, so it shouldn't worry him so much. Why fight the inevitable, it is a battle he will never win.
tell him to shave his head. That way he'll take control of the problem and feel better about it. I've been shaving my head for the past 10 years and after the first month or so I haven't worried about it since.
Nothing. The stress he is having is causing him to lose his hair. He is naturally stressed out so he will be bald by the time he is 24. Ask yourself why you made him so stressed out. He has you to thank for his baldness. Good job.
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment