Monday, January 30, 2012

Has anyone suffered hair loss from taking the anti-depressant Wellbutrin and if so does the hair grow back?

I have been taking Wellbutrin for about two and half months now and my hair has started falling out in handfuls, I had my thyroid checked and my iron level checked and both are normal.Has anyone suffered hair loss from taking the anti-depressant Wellbutrin and if so does the hair grow back?
I was on Wellbutrin for about a year. Did absolutely nothing for me, and made my depression even worse. AND, the side effects were terrible. I had no hair on my pubic area, arms or legs. Tell your doctor to switch you (if possible) to Effexor XR. The only side effect I experience on Effexor is the occasional drowsiness. My hair grew back once I stopped the Wellbutrin.Has anyone suffered hair loss from taking the anti-depressant Wellbutrin and if so does the hair grow back?
鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲





My dad had been suffering from hair loss and only recently he started to see a huge difference with his hair (lots of fine hair growing out especially at the temple area) after trying out the various natural techniques taught to grow hair for 1 week at this website http://www.regrowmyhair.info





I must say its a very informative, effective and easy to follow step-by-step guide. I highly recommend it to anyone who is suffering from hair loss.





And i assure you that you won't find this natural hair growing techniques on the internet.





Hope it helps ! =)





鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲鈻犫枲





Side Effects Of Common Drugs For Hair Loss Treatment :





Minoxidil : Cause a fall in blood pressure, an increase in the heart rate, and weight gain (fluid retention)





Propecia : May cause birth defects in male baby's sex organs if taken by women. Also, potentially irreversible side effects occurring in the group of people taking the drug are erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorder (decreased volume of ejaculate) and low libido.
I've been on welbutrin for about a month now and haven't experienced any hair loss. But when my thyroid was giving me a problem I lost a lot of hair. Just a thought.
I haven't noticed any additional hair loss with Wellbutrin - but I'd check with my doctor if it's a concern. There are other meds you can take that may not have that side effect.
Ive suffered from hairloss from taking the same pills as you.. the only thing that actually did work from me was get of the medication.
Sure hair loss will stop.


I recomend you to buy


Regrowth Plus - Hair Loss Treatment


http://affiliates.c9network.com/z/24/CD643/%26amp;dp=670


is the most effective hair loss treatment on the market.
You Can Find Useful info about your problem in my source site
I have not suffered hair loss from it, but I do know that if you stop taking that the hair loss will stop.
check with doc honest could be anything

No comments:

Post a Comment