Monday, January 30, 2012

Are there any home remedies for preventing or stoping hair loss?

Hey. Does anyone know any home remedies for preventing hair lose or stoping it?Are there any home remedies for preventing or stoping hair loss?
I've never tried this before, but a friend of mine told me that if you crush up birth control pills into your shampoo, that wil help your hair NOT fall out.Are there any home remedies for preventing or stoping hair loss?
I will hereby talk from my personal experience, I suffered a lot due to hair loss.



I started suffering from hair loss some years ago and tried everything.... and then i stumped upon a drug called procerin.... it works miracles!!!



I found an informational site, however this site does not sell the drug itself so you will have to go to the pharmacy for that or consult a doctor... this website is informational only -%26gt; http://medical-one.atspace.com/procerin./a>



If this helps please remember me in your voting ;)
I found some good info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment