Friday, January 27, 2012

What hairstyle is best to wear when you are experiencing postnatal hair loss?

I am a woman of color and my hair is thinning out and even breaking off all of a sudden. I was wondering if any other women discovered a hair style that they were able to wear during this shedding periodWhat hairstyle is best to wear when you are experiencing postnatal hair loss?
When my aunt was pregnant, as far as I knew, she normally wore it down (she had curly/wavy hair), or up in a pony tail. But that was about it.What hairstyle is best to wear when you are experiencing postnatal hair loss?
most women i know who've just had babies always get a haircut. i don't know why. maybe after the long period of 9 months you want to feel refreshed and do something with/for yourself. i don't recall getting a haircut after having my two children. but if you get a haircut, i suggest not getting it cut too short. you may still want it ponytail length for handling babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment