Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How Do You Get A Lower Hairline and Prevent Hair Loss?

Alright I am a teenager. I have a little bit of a high hairline and everyone else in my family (men) lose their hair as they age.





1. What can I do to lower my hairline now?





2. And also, what can I do to prevent hair loss?How Do You Get A Lower Hairline and Prevent Hair Loss?
If a receding hairline is in your genes, then it's inevitable. While you can't prevent it, don't hasten it by treating your hair roughly with over-processing. A good cut can minimize a high hairline as well. Unfortunately, Rogaine won't restore a receding hairline, it only works on crown baldness, who knows why.How Do You Get A Lower Hairline and Prevent Hair Loss?
Sorry sweatie but you can't lower you hairline. But it's probably not as bad as you think. Every top model has a high hairline. It's actually a great asset. I'd strongly advise you to play around with your hair, try different fringes, blunt cut, sweeping sides, longens, the lot. I think it will work to your advantage.





As for the hair loss, don't dye your hair a lot and really use products that are easy on your hair. NO PEROXYDE!!
  • acne scars treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment