Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where to get hair loss shampoos?

where can i get a hair loss shampoo at like a drug tore? how much does it cost?Where to get hair loss shampoos?
Hi there,

you can get them in stores or pharmacies. I personallyI use a product (here in the UK) called ';Alpecin'; that works very well for me (maybe search for it in Google). I pay 拢7 (about $10) and I also use the after shampoo every day. I reckon it last about 3 months or more (I have short hair and going bald... :(

it was recommended by my friend (also my hairdresser) and I buy it from her but I believe you might find it in pharmacies.



Having said that, I do not promote that product in any way as I only speak for personal experience so please before you part with your money, check it out and see if it suits what you are looking for or ask the doctor!



Hope it helps! :)Where to get hair loss shampoos?
You can buy hair loss shampoos at most hair salons but they tend to be a bit useless to be honest. I just found this product called Provillus and it's the only FDA APPROVED product on the market. Ive posted a link for you to check it out.

Aloha
I would do some of your own research to try and find a product that you think will work. I don't think that the local guy down at the drug store will be able to tell you too much. Search through some of the posts here on Yahoo Answers.
you can find your answer in

http://teensandhealth.blogspot.com/2009//a>
You could possible to to your local drug store and ask for it. I believe that prices will differ from place to place.

No comments:

Post a Comment