Sunday, February 12, 2012

I've read many online testimonies that head and shoulders is related with hair loss, is it true?

I did a yahoo search on HnS trying to look into their new product for hair endurance ( it is supposed to promote hair growth). Instead I found forums and testimonies from HnS customers claiming that previous HnS products have caused them to go bald. If hair loss wasn't a problem why are they suddenly promoting this new hair endurance product. Is their any truth to HnS causing baldness?I've read many online testimonies that head and shoulders is related with hair loss, is it true?
I agree, personally i find HnS has a lllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooootttttttof chemicals !! It sure makes my hair fall, maybe not to the extent of balding me, but makes my hair wayyyyy thinner *I've read many online testimonies that head and shoulders is related with hair loss, is it true?
If someone is losing thier hair of course they are going to look for just about anything to blame especially in the US sue happy country. Also online testimonials arent worth much considering you will always have someone complain about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment