Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does anybody know a really GREAT hair loss shampoo or product???

my hair falls off alot and i use mousse on my hair everyday but i dont want to stop using my mousse....i use pantene mousse....Does anybody know a really GREAT hair loss shampoo or product???
rogaine...for women?



Try folica.com



I honestly don't believe all that stuff though, if its really bad you should go to the doctor and see if its a thyroid problem.



EDIT: I just looked up the Bumble and Bumble shampoo the girl below me and it got pretty good reviews http://www.amazon.com/Bumble-Bumble-Thic/a>Does anybody know a really GREAT hair loss shampoo or product???
# try this amazing remedy , it will make wonders on your hair





mix castor oil + olive oil

and apply it for four hours once a week
someone told me that bumble and bumble makes a shampoo that works really well for hair growth. but its really expensive.
Ovation Hair Therapy
well y not just stop using moose
I also like to know it.
nope.
  • bridal make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment