Sunday, February 12, 2012

Has anyone gotten any good results with zenagen hair loss shampoo?

Is it a scam or does it work?Has anyone gotten any good results with zenagen hair loss shampoo?
Zenagen has only been around for 4 months (and only commercially available for 2 months), which would make the above claim by Dr. Lisa Minalto that her husband used it for ';6 Month Use'; is impossible and therefore probably Something tells me ';cough cough'; she may not really be a ';doctor'; but possibly a yahoo answers spam queen? I have no idea if the product works or not, but I do know how use the information super highway to research simple facts like when a product was launched.Has anyone gotten any good results with zenagen hair loss shampoo?
Reached the tender age of 25 and started to notice more hair in the sink vs my head. Its not bad but im paranoid so I am doing all I can do. Got Minoxidil and Some Biotin and trying better to watch what I am eating (some say it can effect health of your hair just like any other part of your body. There is a product I was suggested by family friend physician, who said it is brand new shampoo for hair loss and he was all excited because it works through a different mechanism called Zenagen (he didnt even know if it was released yet, (this was months ago, just Google ';Zenagen'; and the site was live when I ordered a bottle). Anyone used this stuff yet? I got bottle a last week and wanted to know feedback. So far so good, but ive only used it a couple times. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment