Sunday, February 12, 2012

Will anything bad happen if i use hair loss cream on my genitals?

I have some cream at home (nair) it sais not to use on genitals but i was wondering if thats just because it will burn. I dont classify burning as a bad symptom... if not are there creams out there that will remove the hair with complications? {haha} sorry but plucking/ waxing just seems like too much pain hehe.Will anything bad happen if i use hair loss cream on my genitals?
It's not bad to use hair loss cream. But, I prefer you use waxing. Waxing is painful at first but, your hair won't grow for at least 2 months. This will really make your life easy.Will anything bad happen if i use hair loss cream on my genitals?
I have used it down there before even though they said not too. I'm stubborn lol.


It didn't really have an effect.


It just made my skin smell really bad.


I shave. It's easier and quicker.


It can give a shaving burn though and it takes a long time to get it right...


Maybe you could just put a little bit on and then see if you react?


There's ones from nair you can get for your bikini lines so I'm guessing it would be safe.


If it's the extra strength one do NOT use it down there.


I got all red and itchy. It doesn't seem bad but my God, it is.


I was in pain for weeks and the redness didn't go away for months!


Then when the hair grew back it was all ingrown and such.


Not worth it.


Good luck with it anyway.
why don't you simply cut them with scissors?

No comments:

Post a Comment