Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair loss for men?

I am 27yr old male and I not bald but I have noticed my hair is much thinner then it was in my early 20's. I was reading about Rogaine and read that it only helps hair growth on top of the scalp where I dont need much help. I need help on the template areas. Does anybody have any ideas on some natural ways to stop hair loss and possibly regrow hair?Hair loss for men?
You need to visit a Trichologist, my darling. They are for hair and scalp what a dermatologist is for the skin.



You can get locations and contact details out of the Yellow Pages.



By talking to these guys, they will be able to tailor make a program specifically designed for your hair and scalp condition.



And remember, you are not alone.



Good luckHair loss for men?
I recently saw a special on mens health with Dr. Oz and he said that Rogaine prevents hair that you still have from falling out but that nothing will regrow hair that is already lost.



There is nothing wrong with using rogaine and just for the record a lot of women love men with thin or no hair.



My husband is currently bald as a cue ball because of chemotherapy and I am shocked at how handsome he looks and I love it.



Good luck!
Rogaine is the biggest waste of money. It doesn't work! Hair transplants work if you have a good donor area. There is another company that has actually regrown hair in bald spots. However, it only lasts for a certain period of time. After a few months, you have to repeat the treatment. More costly than transplants.

There is also a Laser Comb that is being advertised. Costs about $300.00. There have been some positive reviews on this; especially as laser is used on patients who have had hair transplants. Something that you may try on the thinning area is vitamin E oil. Open a capsule, put the oil in the palm of your hand and use your fingertip to apply to the thinning area. Leave on for half an hour; then shampoo. You may also take the vitamin E internally on a daily basis.
I have three idea!!



frist, regular exercise is really important to

your losing hair..

second, you can buy a good shampoo and

use it everyday

last, eliminate stress...i hope you to regrow your hair as your early 20'
The best treatment is to take a course of vitamins known to be effective in promoting hair growth. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
Well, Lisa, it is probable that your husband will regrow his hair after chemotherapy. That often is the case once the chemicals are taken away.



There are several theories and a lot of research on baldness. Of course, there are several different kinds of baldness, as well.



One theory I have is that for men (like me) who wear hats a lot, that the use of tightly-fitting hats trap bacteria and viri (viri is the plural of virus, the term ';viruses'; is child's vocabulary) which gets down into the hair follacles and kills it. I never wear a hat that I cannot wash.



There are also known causes such as by using chemicals like that ';greasy kid stuff'; that guys used to put in their hair. It was famous in the 1950s and 1960s when the ';flat-top'; haircut was popular. It held up the hair to stand straight up. Other gels, conditioners and chemicals today may do the same thing to ';suffocate'; the hair follicles, as well as hair perms and dies and shampoos that may have chemicals which do harm to the hair follicles. These things also may trap dirt and grime to kill the hair roots.



There is also ';hereditary'; baldness which runs in the family.



One recourse is to have hair follicles be surgically removed from another part of the body and implanted in the scalp. That is called ';hair transplanting';. I do not know of any protein salve or shampoo that will bring back dying or dead hair. I know there are advertisements for same, but only a medicinal salve will assist the recovery of damaged or degenerating hair roots.



The best thing is to see a doctor about it. It may be that something in your lifestyle is causing your hair loss, or, it could be genetic or some other problem. It needs to be analyzed.
I'm in my mid 20s and I started losing hair almost 2 years ago. I've now become an expert at hair loss due to research.



I remember long time ago I read that Rogaine only works on some people: for others it'll cause your normal hair to fall out and be replaced by pubic hair-like hair! I highly recommend you avoid it.



http://www.ultrahair.com.au/files/norwoo/a>



Here are the stages of hair loss. I used to be in stage 3-A, what stage are you in? This year I've been able to recover about 95% of my hair.



There are many causes for hair loss, heredity being one. Another one is stress. I figured out my main reason for my hair loss was stress, but there were other factors too, like I wasn't eating right and wasn't keeping my scalp clean enough.



What did I do to regrow my hair? I've switched my shampoo to ones that concentrate on keeping scalps clean. Those dandruff free shampoos work, but there are better ones out there in the market. Another thing I do is eat right: that means no junk food, fast foods, and I also stick to water for drinks if I can help it. Quit smoking and drinking if you're doing that.



It took me approximately a year to regain 95% of my hair back. I was very sad last year but now I'm happier than ever. I love my hair!



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment