Sunday, February 12, 2012

What exactly about psoriasis causes hair loss?

What aspect of psoriasis promotes hair loss on the scalp?What exactly about psoriasis causes hair loss?
It depends on whether your taking a medication for the treatment of psoriasis or not.





I have the chronic/severe psoriasis so my Dermatologist started me on Methodrexate. The medication made my hair fall out not psoriasis. I had balding spots all over. I was finally taken off that medication and my hair grew back.





It scared the heck out of me at first, but with proper help I got through it. Today, I'm psoriasis free with the right type of medications. Good Luck!!!What exactly about psoriasis causes hair loss?
i have it and its because when its on ur scalp it and it get dry and swollen it makes ur hair loose and it falls out my doctor give me olux foam it works really good
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment