Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hi , What's the best shower filter to combat hair loss?

I live in Boston and suffer from servious hairfall.I visited the Dermatologist and got a thryroid and a iron binding test done. The tests are all normal. I dont seem to understand what else could be the problem. It all started this August and i havent done anything different to instigate it. I would like to try a shower filter and see if that works.. pls help and also suggest remedies for hair loss..taHi , What's the best shower filter to combat hair loss?
could be stress, using too many heating products on your hair, maybe you need to change your shampoo. try infusiumHi , What's the best shower filter to combat hair loss?
what on earth does a shower filter have to do with hair loss? could it just be natural hair loss, genetics, or you've been wearing a ball cap too long? i'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with how the water falls on your head or how much rust is in the water. if that was the case, i would be bald right now....
To some this may sound silly, but to me it makes sense. Water %26amp; chemicals can affect your hair so I have been told, I bought a filter for my shower off of the web. Sorry I can't remember what the site was. But if you search for shower head filters you will get some idea's. It did not stop my hair from falling out but it did help the condition. I am loosing my hair too but I am a woman and it is a big problem finding out anything except what I said in my group explanation. Try some of the online sites for hair loss. Forget Nioxin it will do nothing. You need something that blocks the hair loss I think its DHT if you go online you can read everything about this and I think its true for guys. I have tons of books on the subject searching for an intelligent answer other than its hereditary or old age!!!!
Quick... get your hands on NIOXIN system it comes for chemically or non-chemically treated hair. They have advance formulas for advance hair loss. Also there might be a huge possibility that is genetic. It might be in your family pedigree somewhere down the tree. You may e-mail me directly if you need further info.

No comments:

Post a Comment